Training Sessions

Barry Owen barryo at home.com
Thu Sep 30 06:41:49 PDT 1999

This is a link to a Symposium which is to happen in the SouthEast
(Birmingham, AL) November 15-18.

Carlton, (and others interested in having a training in this region) This
may be a good thing for exposing folks in our area to Open Space . . .
resulting in enough people desiring a training in the near future.

Growing Our Now*
A Journey in Open Space
Beyond Our Times

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Oracle/9215/twinpines.htm

Please contact me directly with specific questions at barryo at home.com

Barry Owen
The Owen Group
5518 Kendall Drive
Nashville, TN 37209
Phone 615-356-2888

Simply living the FourFold Way in Open Space

The Owen Group Web-site:

"http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Oracle/9215/"