Self-organizing systems

Barry Owen barryo at home.com
Fri Sep 10 06:09:23 PDT 1999

Has this been done?

> I recently have heard that the list is not only
> archived but also offered in strings on a website - it is not that I
> disagree these things can be done - just don't do it without letting those
> who contribute (or even lurk...) know  - it changes the rules without us
> gnowing, or growing - Even we should remember to: show up and be present
> (here I am), TELL THE TRUTH, follow what has HEART and meaning and Let it
> go.

I knew (as with any listserve) that the archive is available - Where is the
website with the strings?

I can say that there was a time when I thought that would be a nifty thing
to do . . . and I began to work on it within my fledgling "Global Open Space
Institute" site . . . and then I realized how cumbersome that whole thing
would be. I can't imagine anyone having the time to actually do it. I do
know that the "New and Improved" OST site (USA) has a marketplace which
supports "stringed conversation" - but to my knowledge, there has not been
an effort to string the archives of this listserve. Ah well for what it's
worth, I agree that the changing of the rules arbitrarily is quite
counter-productive and inhibiting to the group. Trust is compromised.

So back to the original question - Has this really happened?

Barry Owen
The Owen Group
5518 Kendall Drive
Nashville, TN 37209
Phone 615-356-2888

Simply living the FourFold Way in Open Space

My Worldwide Open Space Web-site:

"http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Oracle/9215/"