Puget Sound OS

Karen du Four des Champs kdd at inercor.com
Thu Sep 2 12:16:28 PDT 1999

Rhodes, good to hear from you again.  (Thanks again for all your
coordination with the lunch date with the three of us!)

As we spoke about, I am interested in joining you.  I, am, out of town 2-3
weeks a month conducting trainings and speaking across the country, so if my
schedule allows, I would love to participate.  I know my schedule 3 months
in advance for scheduling the OS.  And I check email when I'm on the road.
Keep me posted.  Thanks!

Karen du Four des Champs
"a catalyst for change for our changing world"
     Keynotes
          Training
              Consultation
                  Facilitation

INERCOR, Training & Consulting Co.
"because change begins at the core"
P.O. Box 472
Vashon Island, WA  98070
Seattle Office:  (206) 244-1333
Vashon Office: (206) 463-4122
FAX:               (206) 463-4124
Pager:             (206) 955-4694
E-mail:            kdd at inercor.com
The information in this electronic mail message is privileged and
confidential.  It is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named
above.  If you received this transmission in error, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited.  Please notify our office
immediately if you received this message in error.  If appropriate, we
will reimburse for mail, fax, or telephone charges.