OSONOS NEWS

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Mon Sep 27 22:07:32 PDT 1999

hello everyone,

most of our OSONOS proceedings are now posted on the web,
with some photos.  here is the direct link to this forum...

http://www.openspaceworld.org/wwbbcgi/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&number=11

we had 9 countries, 4 continents, 2 kinds of friends (old
and new), and something more than 50 people (i think)  in
our circle... and had a fine time together, by all accounts.

we still have the 'worldwide open space' sessions tomorrow
(tuesday), but we can already tell you that we take a great
new step in 2000 as OSONOS goes to BERLIN.  many thanks for
michael m pannwitz and gabriela ender's enthusiastic
invitation!

also, you can post your own response to our reports by
registering (click 'register' link when you get to the
openspaceworld site, if you aren't yet registered) then use
the 'post REPLY' button to add a comment to the notes from
any topic.

more news on wednesday, from the worldwide sessions.

best for now, m

--

Michael Herman
...inviting results in evolving organizations

Michael Herman Associates
300 West North Avenue #1105
Chicago IL 60610
312-280-7838 voice