OS in Arabia

loughrey loughrey at nbnet.nb.ca
Wed Sep 22 10:13:47 PDT 1999

I will be facilitating my first open space next month and it is for my
church.  I have convinced them to have a story telling on Friday
night, but have only been given four and a half hours on Saturday to
do the Open Space since it was felt that was all busy families
could spare.  Should we not get to convergence we will try to get
the group back together  on Sunday afternoon of the following
week.  I would really prefer not to have to do that as I think it will
change the flow.  I was planning to have 45 minute sessions but it
appears from the discussion below that this may not be advisable.
I would be interested in hearing from anyone who has used 45
minutes.