florian fischer unlurks

ralphsc ralphsc at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 26 12:35:46 PDT 1999

Hi,

Nobody, but nobody, can unlurk like my dear friend Florian Fischer.

WEY to go, Florian!

Ralph Copleman

Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 00:30:40 +0200
To: OSLIST <OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU>
From: "Herrmann, Thomas" <thomas.herrmann at telia.com>
Subject: Huge OST

Dear friends.
I have a friend who obviously is making progress in talking the leading
politicians of a city nearby into arranging a (or probably quite a few)
Open Space meetings. The thought is to invite the whole city of 80 000 to
have a dialoge concerning the future of the city!! Has anybody bumpt into
this kind of crazy ideas? Any suggestions?? I read some about the events
arranged in Canada and I'll have a look at OSI Canada later on.
Greetings Thomas

Thomas Herrmann
Pensévägen 4
434 46 Kungsbacka, Sweden