florian fischer unlurks

Birgitt Bolton birgitt at worldchat.com
Tue Oct 26 09:19:00 PDT 1999

Hello Florian,
and welcome to the list. I enjoyed reading your report and received
encouragement from you in terms of great use of Open Space. Thank you very
much.

Birgitt Bolton
www.openspacetechnology.com
Striving for Success?
Make Genuine Contact!

Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 19:40:39 +0200
To: OSLIST <OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU>
From: Florian Fischer <florianfischer at ff-wey.com>
Subject: Re: florian fischer unlurks

hi, birgitt,
that is really the very best joy i could recieve, that  just you are the
first one,
who give response to my inauguration as member of the oslist.
i just met michael this afternoon, who gave me report from his journey to the
us.
he told me about the training on open!space you gave to that small intensive
circle of participants. we spoke about how to run, how to use, how to be
aware of the spitrit
within the process of open!space. You knows a lot of this.
i´m intending to organize a learning-workshop dealing on transverbal
communication
within the process large group intervention. we´ll do this together with
my friend and teacher michael vetter, who has been a zen-monk for several
years at japan.
and of course, michael again will take part on that project.
take care. hope to see you not to far away.
florian