unsubscribing?

Murli rismurli at cobfac.boisestate.edu
Mon Oct 25 14:39:04 PDT 1999

At 02:23 PM 10/25/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Can someone please tell me how to go about unsubscribing?
>
>I've tried several things that have worked to unsubsribe me from other
>lists on this list but no joy...
>
>Thanks!

Follow these instructions EXACTLY.  Don't miss out even a single dot,
space, or letter.

To the email address:

        LISTSERV at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU

Leave the SUBJECT area blank.  Also, type nothing else in the body of the
message.
This means, no signature file or lines.

These instructions are also on the web at:
http://cispom.boisestate.edu/murli/openspace/
Murli Nagasundaram,  murli at cobfac.boisestate.edu
Associate Professor, Boise State University, Boise, ID 83725
(208) 426-3905
http://cispom.boisestate.edu/murli/