Strategic Planning in Open Space

kerry napuk k at napuk.demon.co.uk
Fri Oct 22 08:52:21 PDT 1999

Dear Karen

My book is entitled THE STRATEGY LED BUSINESS: step-by-step strategic
planning for small and medium sized companies (McGraw-Hill Business
Paperback, 1996, 224 pp), ISBN 0-07-709 285-6.  Don't be put off with the
business label, as the model is virtually the same for public sector and
voluntary organisations.  In fact, Dr. Gerard Egan from Loyola University
of Chicago and I share the same model, except his has different labels.  We
both agree these models are universal.

If you have any problem sourcing my book in America, McGraw-Hill Europe
have copies and can be faxed from the US on 00 44 1628 770 224.

Thanks for your interest.

Cheers

Kerry Napuk
Open Futures Ltd.