open space-yourney through the US

Birgitt Bolton birgitt at worldchat.com
Thu Oct 21 11:59:35 PDT 1999

Hi Gabi,
you are an incredible person and it was a great great pleasure to get to
know you. I think you are contributing great things to this world of Open
Space and look forward to hearing good things from the partnership that you
and Michael have formed for training and so on. You had so much courage in
finding the English words to express yourself and such deep deep thoughts.
This is so very hard to do in a second language and I thank you.

Thank you for your kind words about participating in the training program
that I offered. It was a great pleasure for me to have open space
practitioners present and for the core group to have met at osonos and of
course on this list--Robert, Michael, Ward, Kathleen, Al and yourself. We
continue this journey of learning and developing together and it feels
great!

Best wishes,
Birgitt