"Open Space A to Z Contest

ralphsc ralphsc at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 6 06:11:56 PDT 1999

Well,

The Open Space A to Z Contest is off to a rousing start: six entries on
the first day alone!

The prize, John Adams new book, "Thinking Today as if Tommorrow
Mattered," is a thoughtful presentation of how what we've learned about
changing consciousness in organizations can be applied to larger,
planet-sized challenges, in particular our worldwide environmental
crisis.  Normally $14.95, it can be yours free if yours is the winning A
to Z entry.

Try it for fun.  Can you do better than this?

As beautiful collections debate,
Every field grows.
How I journey!
Keen love means no overture pressed quickly rules.
Simple time undulates, veers.
Wisdom x-tends your zenith.

There's a poet in you.  You know it.  Just remember your first time in
open space.

Ralph Copleman