Knowledge Management

Kay Wakefield Kbwatty at aol.com
Mon Oct 4 13:59:35 PDT 1999

B.J.

"Where is the life we have lost in living; where is the wisdom
we have lost in knowledge and where is the knowledge we have lost in
information?"

Isn't the quote from Joe Paul where wisdom and knowledge are?

When a experienced nurse in a neo natal unit says "this baby doesn't look
right" inspite of the readings on the monitor and saves the babies life then
other staff need to know what she was picking up on so that they can save a
live or two themselves. Making her tacit knowledge explicit is one of the
things that knowledge management is about."

It seems to me that where wisdom, knowledge and information come together
within an organization is in Open Space.

Kay

Kay B. Wakefield, Esq.
Wakefield McCobb, P.C.
1618 SW First Avenue Suite 210