Understanding Open Space - audio CD
pholman at email.msn.com
Tue Oct 12 10:55:25 PDT 1999
The audio CD we made of Harrison's talks at the Open Space Facilitation
Workshop this summer are now available for sale. To those who answered my
"survey" months ago about what form to put this in, my thanks.
The details are below.
UNDERSTANDING OPEN SPACE
Hear the thinking behind Open Space from its creator, Harrison Owen. This
recording was made during the July, 1999 Open Space Technology Facilitation
Workshop in Seattle, Washington. These stories, which Harrison tells when
introducing Open Space to new facilitators, take OS out of the realm of
better meetings and into a different way of being.
This 5 CD set includes:
1. Preamble, Role of the Facilitator,
Opening Space (An actual event) (70:29)
2. Opening Space for Chaos and Creativity (69:01)
3. Opening Space for the Journey of Spirit (54:50)
4. Opening Space for the Forms of Spirit (67:37)
5. Opening Space for Cultivating Spirit (60:40)
Contact the Open Space Institute (US)
osi at tmn.com
Price: $65 (plus $5 shipping and handling in the US)
More information about the OSList