Problem or Deficit Focus

Peg Holman pholman at email.msn.com
Wed Oct 6 17:06:58 PDT 1999

David,

While my experience mirrors Birgitts, that whatever "stuff" people need to
deal with very often comes out in the first day, the question or theme that
frames an OS for me is very much like AI's process of Affirmative Topic
Choice.  In other words, the OS's theme is always framed as possibility
focused.  Within that frame, people do the work they need to do to sort
through what has passion and meaning for them.

Peg Holman