OSI Canada Gathering

Larry Peterson lpasoc at inforamp.net
Fri Oct 22 13:22:02 PDT 1999

If any of you are going to be near Ottawa, Canada on November 27th then join
us for an OSI Canada Gathering as described below. More information is
available on the OSI Canada Web Site: www.openspacecanada.org .

"USING OPEN SPACE WITH OTHER
FACILITATION APPROACHES"

Next OSI Canada Meeting - November 27

The Open Space Institute of Canada is hosting a one-day opportunity for
those who are using Open Space Technology or have experienced it and wanting
to become OSI members. We will use Open Space to explore the use of Open
Space with other facilitation approaches.

OS practitioners frequently facilitate events and/or long term processes
which, because of their nature, require a variety of approaches. Where does
Open Space fit in? When is it appropriate to flow from one process to
another and how does one go about it? What other techniques do you use and
want to discuss? Does the size of the group matter? In other words...

        What are the challenges and opportunities for using Open Space with
        other facilitation approaches?

These are some of the questions you may be interested in exploring with
other practitioners. Bring your experience, your passion, your questions,
your thoughts, your energy and your caring to strengthen the spirit and
support in our common quest for deeper learning.

Details :       Saturday November 27, 1999
                8 :30 to 4 :00
Ottawa Athletic Club
2525 Lancaster Road, 2nd level, Event Centre
Ottawa, Ontario

Cost :          $ 40.00 OSIC members (includes lunch)
                $ 50.00 non-members ($10 can be applied to membership)

Please pre-register so we can ensure lunch is provided for everyone. To
register, contact Jacqueline Pelletier:

By Phone :      (613) 748-0173
By Fax :        (613) 749-0662
By Email :      jacqpell at istar.ca