Open Space and Investment Firms

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Wed Oct 6 09:22:26 PDT 1999

hello everyone, a colleague here in chicago sent this request.  if you have
anything to offer on this, please post to the list (if it's useful for all) or
to jim directly.  by the way, he knows openspace through doing the training a
couple of years ago, among other things.  thanks, m

--

Michael Herman
...inviting results in evolving organizations

Michael Herman Associates
300 West North Avenue #1105
Chicago IL 60610
312-280-7838 voice