Visual Proceedings

Florian Fischer florianfischer at ff-wey.com
Tue Nov 9 06:54:39 PST 1999

hi,romy,
i agree very well on your experience. having been formerly a grafic designer
from my origin
i realised myself lots and lots of grafic records. but doing it myself as a
facilitator  had become
more and more impossible, because visualizing the process is as well
generating the process.
that should not be too strong in selforganized process, as we facilitate it on
lgi.
recently i gave a lecture upon just-in-time-visualization on a congress at
vienna.
there i met inspiring people with experience in that field of work:
international institute for information design,vienna,  iiid, peter
simlinger,  ps.id at magnet.at
fred lakin,  the performing graphics company, www.pgc.com, lakin at pgc.com
reinhard kuchenmüller, visuelle protokolle, leopoldstrasse 19, 80802 münchen,
fax 0049.89.34089947
take the contact if its seems usefull.
have good experience, stay open. florian

 Romy