Help: Teens and OS

Jay Vogt JayWV at aol.com
Wed May 26 08:50:10 PDT 1999

Hi all:
I am talking with a respected community health program that brings 200 teens
together with their 50 adult advisors for three days every summer for a
leadership retreat about the possibility of doing a day or more of this event
in Open Space.

They are very excited about it but are skeptical (isn't everyone?) that it
will work with teens.  They have asked me for cases, for articles, and for
phone numbers of folks who have used it with teens.  If you are willing and
able, please post, or email to me: brief case summaries, phone numbers of
contact persons, and/or references to written material to help me settle
their jitters a bit.

Thanks in advance for your help.  Open Space would be GREAT for these folks.
Best, Jay

Jay W. Vogt
Peoplesworth
166 Hubbard Street