Open Space & ODNet

Christopher Kloth kloth at tmn.com
Tue Mar 23 10:18:22 PST 1999

For a variety of reason's it's been a long time since I have spoken up,
though I have been reading fairly regulary.  Which is what I was doing
today when I noticed that a piece of news I am excited about has not
been posted by Harrison.

One of the things I have been doing this year is serving on the Program
Committee for the International ODNet Conference this year in San
Diego.  (Those of you that know me well will know my thoughts on the
legitiamate and bogus distinctions between OT, OD, CD, PP, ODN, ODI,
etc  -  I ain't goin there)  For years I have wished that ODNet was held
entirely in Open Space.  A few years ago in Baltimore we did some work
for a day in Open Space at ODNet, but for whatever reason it was never
followed up on as a possibility.

Well, the good news is:  weeee're baack!  Tuesday at ODNet this year is
going to include Open Space all day and Harrison will convene it!  What
I also know is that there are people committed to advocating that Open
Space continue to be more of a part of ODNet in the future.

So, for those of you that have stayed away because you have gotten tired
of the workshop format or would like additional options, this year might
be the year to try again and help us demonstrate how powerful it might
be to make this a bigger part of ODNet, the way those of you that do OT
have demonstrated to so well over the years.

Shalom,
--
Chris Kloth
ChangeWorks of the Heartland