Open Space Closure

Robert F. Chaffe Robert.Chaffe at nre.vic.gov.au
Mon Mar 15 15:08:13 PST 1999

Andrea

I feel that Harrison hit the spot with his simple procedure.  When I think about the
closure it is a gathering of the spirit and energy to a central focus after two days of
hard work.  It is the last time the conference community is intact as a whole group.
>From my experience it is at this time the spirit's energy is most visible.  The chinese
masters talk about the condensation of energy into a tight ball in the pit of our being
that is the depth that I can reach to when I need that extra "help".  As the comments
flow and the spirit takes-off the whole community need to experience it as is almost
impossible to capture the moment unless you are part of that community at that time.

On another topic have you considered the way we should identify the open space helpers?

END

Regards
Rob
"If you can't see the bright side, polish the dull side."