Open Space Helpers

BJ Peters bjpeters at amug.org
Mon Mar 15 05:42:58 PST 1999

Rob,

I'm not sure what you mean by "Open Space Helpers" when you ask how we
should identify them.  The question, however, prompts me to share how we
labeled our helpers at a recent event (where we expected 500 and got
150+) that utilized both appreciative inquiry and open space
principles.  We called those who handled logistics "Space Makers."  We
called those available to give information or clarity (when asked)
"Space Holders."  People were of course curious about the labels and
seemed to "get" and like the meaning behind them.

Regards,
BJ

**************************************
“We must be the change we seek in the world."

                                                            Gandhi
BJ Peters
Consultant, Facilitator, Coach, Trainer
6523 N 14th Street #112