OS and Future Search

romy shovelton romys at compuserve.com
Fri Jun 25 02:17:30 PDT 1999

Ralph - and all

my thoughts on OS and FS would be much the same as yours - for me the
primacy of the particular purpose and outcomes desired with the particular
client in the particular programme at the particular time, is the key
question.   Only after real clarity on that can I personally begin to
design a programme or any individual event, with the client.  That's the
point that I would consider whether OS or FS were relevant and the best
choice.

It is also as you say, often to do with the personality of both the
consultant and the client. Some are more pre-disposed to taking things on
faith + a little greater risk.

aplogies to all for being so silent for so long - fortunately it's largely
to do with have lots of folks wanting lots of Open Space etc.

Romy

PS see you all soon Ralph