OS and Future Search

Michelle Cooper coopgrp at interlynx.net
Thu Jun 24 08:51:10 PDT 1999

I thank all of you for the contribution to this dialogue.  The exploration of differences is also helpful in explaining OS.  One of my personal goals it too learn more about future search this year.

Karen: Have you published your findings yet.  Could you tell me how I could access such an article or your thesis?  I am planning to write this summer about my experiences with using OS with nurses for a peer reviewed nursing journal.  Of course, they like as much "evidence based" information as possible.  Would you be willing to share your bibliography of research articles on OS and future search (understanding how limited it is)?

Kind regards;
Michelle

Michelle Cooper, RN, MScN
The Cooper Group Consultants