Steve Brigham espevcially re Closing circles

Fr Brian S Bainbridge briansb at mira.net
Tue Jun 22 09:18:21 PDT 1999

Steve Brigham wrote:
Thanks Brian!
To both Brian and Birgitt - this may be a minor point, but do you hand
out the microphone and let it be passed around the room from person to
person or do you hold the microphone and move to those who raise their
hand to say something?
Steve

Dear Steve,
For a large group, I tape a radio mike to the talking stick (I use a
revered and ageing Irish Shelalegh as my talking stick - it matches its
owner!!) and it just goes round the circle.  If someone has something to
add, it stops there.  If not, they simply pass it on to the next person.
It goes clockwise in the northern hemisphere and anti-clockwise in the
southern hemisphere to match the way the water goes down the plughole, as
it happens.
Cheers and blessings,   BRIAN