Steve Brigham espevcially re Closing circles

Steve Brigham sbrigham at kcg.com
Mon Jun 21 05:42:47 PDT 1999

Thanks Brian!

To both Brian and Birgitt - this may be a minor point, but do you hand out
the microphone and let it be passed around the room from person to person
or do you hold the microphone and move to those who raise their hand to say
something?

Steve

Fr Brian S Bainbridge <briansb at MIRA.NET> on 06/21/99 12:53:13 AM

Please respond to OSLIST <OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU>