OS and certification

owen owen at tmn.com
Wed Jun 9 15:35:21 PDT 1999

Brigitt Wrote --
>I am not qualified nor is anyone to "certify" someone as an OS facilitator.
>With the assistance of my friend and colleague Michelle Cooper, I did
>consider that I could present "certificates of accomplishment" which
>honoured the persons and didn't bring me into a position of "certifier".
**********************
I think Birgitt has it just right, and indeed I have done just what she
suggested on several occasions. No way that I would certify that somebody could
"do" Open Space -- and certainly not at the end of one training program -- but
I have no problem at all in saying that they came to the program and were nice
folks. We even had a fancy piece of paper. Now that I think about it, I have
about 100 of those left... and at $50 a piece...Would you agree for $25??????

Harrison
Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, MD 20854   USA