OS and certification

Dylene Cymraes MCymraes at aol.com
Wed Jun 9 12:35:33 PDT 1999

birgitt at worldchat.com writes:

<< People are doing personal profiles
 which are complete binders that they take to job interviews through which
 they visually walk the interviewer in terms of demonstrating their life
 accomplishments and passions. In this format, certificates are an important
 visual.  I was shown such a binder and was so very, very impressed. It was a
 well done way of telling a life story that is much more than just the
 standard education and job experience.  >>

 I did consider that I could present "certificates of accomplishment" which
honoured the persons and didn't bring me into a position of "certifier".

Birgitt, I loved your solution to this--a certificate of accomplishment.  And
I also love the thinking that someone out there might be hiring a "person",
not just a resume.
Dylene