OS and certification

Richard Charles Holloway learnshops at thresholds.com
Wed Jun 9 11:16:52 PDT 1999

CornerStone has a well-designed website...and while the issue of
"certifying" open space practitioners may run counter to this culture, I'm
acquainted with one of the principals there and believe that he's a wise and
principled advocate and pracitioner of Open Space.

With that said, perhaps it (in the spirit of open dialog) would be nice to
ask him to join in this conversation...so I'm sending him a blind copy of
this message to ask him if he's interested and willing to do so.

ciao for now,

Richard Holloway

"Try to develop models which are not arbitrary and man-made but organic and
natural.  The difference is in the intention.  Arbitrary man-made models
have as their intention manipulation and control.  Natural organic models
have as their intention resonance and reverence." —Margaret Mead

Richard Charles Holloway -
P.O. Box 2361, Olympia, WA 98507 USA Telephone 253.539.4014 or 206.568.7730
Thresholds <http://www.thresholds.com>
Meeting Masters <http://www.thresholds.com/masters.html>