Electronic and real meetings (RFI)

koos de heer koosdhr at auryn.nl
Tue Jun 22 06:59:42 PDT 1999

This is what you'd call a RFI - a Request For
Invitations ;-)

Michelle Cooper wrote about the importance of
meeting face-to-face now and then and the way
in which that adds to electronic contact.

I agree and since I am travelling quite a bit
it might be nice to have little get-togethers
with fellow listmembers on the way. Now I don't
know where most of you are located, so I post
my itinerary here and I hope to receive some
invitations. And whenever any of you are
planning to travel to the Netherlands - let me
know and we can try to have a sip or a bite
together.

Here's my schedule for the summer:

June 28: fly into Seattle and from there
drive to Cannon Beach for OT17.
July 3: from Cannon Beach to Seattle and
from there, fly to Boston
July 3 - 10: Massachusetts
July 10 - August 24: home

August 25 - 30: Massachusetts
August 31 - Sept 7: Chicago
Sept 9 - 23: San Francisco
Sept 24  home again.

In november, I might go to Perth, Australia
but that is not certain yet.

Koos

koos de heer
auryn management advies