OS and certification

Peg Holman pholman at email.msn.com
Wed Jun 9 08:03:54 PDT 1999

I was checking out a new search engine and entered Open Space Technology.
What did I stumble across but this:  http://www.ourfuture.com/oscert.htm

(it's a consulting firm -- Cornerstone Consulting -- that offers
CERTIFICATION in doing OS)

I asked Harrison Do you know who these people are???

Here's his response:

<The answer is yes and no. I can't remember the names, but I do remember
having some contact with them. I am pretty sure one of the group came to a
training program. As for "certification" I suggested that even I wasn't
prepared to certify anybody. Always seemed like consignment to a mental
institution to me. Anyhow, they obviously didn't take my suggestion. But I
don't know that they are doing any harm, and maybe they are doing some good.
Anyhow, there isn't too much  I could do about it, and Open Space seems to
take care of itself pretty well. Strange world.>

This is still bothering me so thought I see what others think.

Peg Holman