Steve Brigham esp re Closing circles

Larry Peterson lpasoc at inforamp.net
Mon Jun 21 12:06:50 PDT 1999

In very large groups (300-600) I have been the mike "carrier". I will pass
the mike on to those who want to speak, making eye contact but saying
nothing and then take it to pass it on to the next. Sometimes the group will
take that on themselves but getting from one person who wants to speak to
another in a separate section takes a "carrier".

Larry

Larry Peterson
Associates in Transformation
41 Appleton Ave., Toronto, ON,