More Open Space

Birgitt Bolton birgitt at worldchat.com
Fri Jan 22 10:20:49 PST 1999

Hi Don,
They chose Open Space! Absolutely wonderful and good for you!!! I think you
are going to have interesting conversations at your home.

As well as computers, I have taken to bringing a scanner along and in my
opening remark on this so that people who are inclined to draw, and they
often do, can have their work captured appropriately.

All the best,
Birgitt