Calling the Circle

Karen McCarthy Casey KMCinspire at aol.com
Fri Jan 15 17:50:48 PST 1999

My experience is limited in "official" open space planning and I have "called
circles" before I heard about open space. I work with non-profits, especially
churches and generating Mission - purpose - reason to be - is how I begin the
conversation The issues around this cannot not surface the beginnings of
vision planning. As these folks are often sensitive to the formal "secular,
business" process (I use Drucker for this) this is often a good way to begin.
The question I ask in the invitation is Where is God calling you? (add, today,
in this community)
Hope this helps - I have found this forum to be a great educational process
for me and want to thank all of you who contribute. Blessings,

Karen McCarthy Casey
Inspired Action
empowering and equipping for service and growth
949-723-8510