Open Space facilitators

Bert Elliott bert.elliott at moh.hnet.bc.ca
Thu Feb 25 08:43:38 PST 1999

I don't think one can hold the space and fill the space at the same time. In my mind, the choice is to facilitate or join the group providing ideas. One cannot fufil both roles at the same time and the facilitator role is too important to the entire process to abandon. If one's passion for the content is stronger than his/her passion for the integrity of the process, the person should register as a participant and allow someone else to facilitate.