about attachments (lecture! ;-)

Scott Stillinger Stillinger at aol.com
Thu Feb 11 23:10:49 PST 1999

<<A software package that can read and convert almost any
file format around is Keyview: http://www.keyview.com.
I find this a very useful tool for viewing and converting
all sorts of binary files. It is only available for
Windows 95 and up, I don't know of a similar Mac or 3.1
package.

Sorry to jump in late. I'm a Mac user. And I just recently bought the
MacLinkPlus 10.0. By DataViz. I don't know their email address or the
telephone number, and the user guide is in my hand. someone in the group
should call their marketing department. But for Macs, I find it a great tool
for the same: viewing, converting, etc. It's current through parts of Windows
98 and sends you the updates when they get them.

Later,
Scott Stillinger