os in higher education

Birgitt Bolton birgitt at worldchat.com
Tue Feb 9 18:51:14 PST 1999

Hi Steve,
Thanks for your two additional examples. It is wonderful to have them to
share with others! And I hope you didn't get too much criticism for sending
my information as an attachment. There are several folks on this list who
have advised against attachments and I heard from them the first time I sent
the stuff out. Does something to their computers. We are compiling education
stories at this time and editing them and putting them into a chapter that
we are trying to get into an education fieldbook. No promises, but if any of
you want to contribute, please send something to me within the next week or
so.

Birgitt Bolton