Seattle

Jeff Aitken jeffa at tmn.com
Mon Dec 6 00:03:56 PST 1999

Thank you David. I too am inspired by what I read and heard about in
Seattle. I was involved in nonviolent social movements in the 80's and
learned something about seeking beneath the headlines for the real stories.
The level of nonviolent discipline and inter-boundary communication which
seems to have taken / be taking place there now is truly amazing.

My MA thesis was an appreciative study of a social change organization in
San Francisco with whom I consulted in 1991. I'm interested to know more
about appreciations of present day social movements. Guess I'd better get
onto the AI list!

Thanks again for your contribution - not just what you wrote but also your
presence in Seattle.

Jeff

Jeff Aitken
PO Box 1092