Request

Murli rismurli at cobfac.boisestate.edu
Mon Aug 30 11:25:30 PDT 1999

Try also www.onelist.com

Murli

At 08:12 PM 8/29/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Heiner von Viebahn wrote:
>
> > I would like to provide a listserver similar to this one for internal
> > discussion, information and messaging. How does it work ?
>
>  There are two ways I can think of right off:
>     1) Your ISP may offer this service. Mine does. Ask them how to
>set up a listserv; they will do the technical stuff.
>     2) Egroups.com is a way to set up a discussion.
>
>To find listservs that are already in motion try http://www.liszt.com/
>It is the list of listservs.
>
>--
>Rhodes Hileman . Personal replies to mailto:rhodes at smsys.com .
>All contact info can be found at - http://www.smsys.com/smaladdr.html

Follow these instructions EXACTLY.  Don't miss out even a single dot,
space, or letter.
                SUBSCRIBE OSLIST yourfirstname yourlastname
To the email address:
                LISTSERV at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU

Leave the SUBJECT area blank.  Also, type nothing else in the body of the
message.
This means, no signature file or lines.

To unsubscribe from OSLIST, send the message:
        UNSUBSCRIBE OSLIST
To the email address:
        LISTSERV at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU

Leave the SUBJECT area blank.  Also, type nothing else in the body of the
message.
This means, no signature file or lines.

These instructions are also on the web at:
http://cispom.boisestate.edu/murli/openspace/
Murli Nagasundaram,  rismurli at cobfac.boisestate.edu
Associate Professor, Boise State University, Boise, ID 83725
(208) 426-3905
http://cispom.boisestate.edu/murli/