unmoderated!

Barbara E. Sliter besliter at eos.net
Mon Aug 23 15:08:12 PDT 1999

It is "unmoderated" and while there are folks who dislike the unnecessary
email I like the openness of it.  I find I can delete messages by the
Subject if I am not interested in that particular train of thought or
discussion.  Occasionally I may miss something but I think the universe
(often in the form of humans) provides pretty much what I need.

I appreciate that a monitor can be helpful but somehow I find this Listserv
meets my needs.

Welcome.
Barbara