Visit the new World-wide Open Space web site

Richard Charles Holloway learnshops at thresholds.com
Thu Aug 19 09:40:52 PDT 1999

Birgitt...

I was unable to determine what your definition of a self-organizing system.
Could you share some of your ideas about self-organizing systems?  This
would be helpful to me because I'm not sure that I can see a conflict
between the beliefs you shared here and the concept of a self-organizing
system.

regards,

Richard (Doc) Holloway