unmoderated!

Maura Fulton mfulton at smtp.cdie.org
Mon Aug 23 06:24:05 PDT 1999

I am thrilled that there is a listserv for Open Space Technology, as I am in development and am a huge supporter of asset-based community development techniques.  I just joined the list and would like to know if this list is unmoderated!!!

I, myself, moderate a listserv and know the benefits of having someone there to filter/gather/assemble, etc.

While I feel that this information is valuable, I do not enjoy having 75% of my inbox filled with OSLIST responses and personal messages.  Is there anything that can be done about this???

Respectfully yours,

MJ Fulton