Rocky Mountain High

Jay Vogt JayWV at aol.com
Tue Aug 10 10:31:14 PDT 1999

Greetings:
I have a interesting opportunity for someone.  The ideal candidate:
• is a great Open Space facilitator and organizational development consultant
• lives in or near Steamboat Springs, Colorado
• enjoys working with nonprofits.

The background:
I have a client who is an entrepreneurial, operating Foundation, based in
Vermont and Colorado, that is committed to helping small rural communities
manage their growth in innovative ways.  I have done some great work with
them at a staff retreat, in Open Space, in Vermont, and they've asked me to
facilitate their next staff retreat, also in Open Space, in Colorado.

Here's the deal:
They've asked me to introduce them to a local Coloradan resource (I am based
in Boston) who can be an Open Space/general consulting resource with their
Colorado programs in the future.  That person might help me with their next
staff retreat in late October.  If all goes well we would, in effect, be
partnering in serving their two bases of operation, on an as needed basis,
going forward.

If you wish to suggest yourself, or a colleague, please spare the OSList and
email me directly at:

jaywv at aol.com

Thanks a bunch, all!  Happy summer!

Jay