OS for small group

Larry Peterson lpasoc at inforamp.net
Mon Aug 23 05:30:59 PDT 1999

Betty:  I have led effective one and two day Open Space sessions with Boards
of 12 and a staff team of 10. If the conditions are right and the theme a
clear performance challenge for the group, they will, in OS, self-organize
their agenda and meetings with productive results. They may stay in one
group for major part of the time, with leadership shifting depending on who
has a passion. They may then break into subgroups of 2's or 5's to working
on topics. It can work well with that size group.

Larry

Larry Peterson
Associates in Transformation
41 Appleton Ave., Toronto, ON,