Some advice please

Tim Weidman holon at lankaster.com
Tue Aug 3 13:21:50 PDT 1999

Dear Peg,

I would be interested in "Door" number 2- the multiple topics are appealing;
and I'd prefer a CD (here in Arizona, cassette tapes melt!).  Hope my input is
helpful, and I'm looking forward to listening to your product.

I have also just purchased your book, and I anxiously await its arrival.
Thank you in advance,
Joy Keller-Weidman (Joy Eagle)