OS and Personality Type?

FamilyFirm at aol.com FamilyFirm at aol.com
Fri Apr 30 08:50:25 PDT 1999

Here is a response from a  strong "J" type (exec director of an professional
association) when I ask how the recent OS even went.

"The open space design seemed to go very well.  At times, I wondered
about the value, but the participants loved it.  That's what's important.
There are things division leaders must know (fiduciary responsibility,
Bylaw and policy issues) that don't get covered at this type of meeting.
You know, the things we need to know but aren't fun.  We hope to fulfill
the obligation to address these things when the division leaders get
together before the annual conference."