Incorporating ideas from people who cannot participate????

Birgitt Bolton birgitt at worldchat.com
Fri Apr 9 08:15:05 PDT 1999

Hi Robert,
I checked out your website for the on-line discussions and thought you put
together a great site that also introduces the use of Open Space well. It is
a good model to follow. I hope we have the chance of meeting when I am in
Australia this July/August. I look forward to many interesting Open Space
discussions and learnings in sharing the Australian/Canadian perspectives.

Warmest regards,
Birgitt

Birgitt Bolton of Dalar Associates
www.openspacetechnology.com
55 Ravina Cres., Ancaster, Ontario, Canada
 L9G 2E8
phone: 905-648-5775  fax: 905-648-2262