evening opening?

Barbara E. Sliter besliter at eos.net
Thu Apr 8 06:24:56 PDT 1999

MIchael,

Sounds like a complex situation.  I am wondering what "(real) work you are
expecting to get down to" and when?  I think it may be unrealistic to think
that after an evening and one day they will have gotten for enough to plan.
My guess is they will have just started to see themes at that point.

Also, what is the boycott all about?

Barbara