Incorporating ideas from people who cannot participate????

Sheila T. Isakson isakson at juno.com
Wed Apr 7 07:04:18 PDT 1999

Hi, Kim!
      The best suggestion that I can offer is to ask those who are
interested, but cannot participate, to work with someone who will attend.
 That way, there is a person who accepts responsibility for convening the
session.  When we remember the principle: Whatever happens is the only
thing that could happen, it reflects the passion of those who are present
rather than reflects those who cannot attend.  Another suggestion might
involve rescheduling the meeting so that those who want their topic
discussed can be there to participate fully.
       Hope this helps.

Sheila T. Isakson
Isakson Associates LLP
Milwaukee, Wisconsin