Dialogue at end of OS

Richard C. Holloway learnshops at thresholds.com
Tue Sep 1 12:29:49 PDT 1998

good comment, Peggy.  the problem with my e-mail was in the addressee response.
Diane's message didn't have the "reply-to" set up for OS-LIST distribution.  My
response went off to Diane directly before I realized the error.  This is just a
setup problem--senders can help by ensuring that the OS-LIST is the recipient of
the message.  In the case of the message you sent, OS-LIST was a reply-to
addressee.

--
"A key to self-management is the capacity for self-observation.  It is important
to realize that self-observation is not the same as over criticism,

Thresholds <http://www.thresholds.com>
Meeting Masters <http://www.thresholds.com/masters.html>
Richard C. "Doc" Holloway    Astoria, Or & Olympia, WA  USA
ICQ# 10849650  voice 360.786.0925