OS in low trust environments

FamilyFirm at aol.com FamilyFirm at aol.com
Tue Oct 27 13:31:00 PST 1998

Bert,  My experience is that all living systems live in a dynamic tension
between the forces of continuity and the forces of change.  It is predictable
that movement in one direction creates a balancing response in another.  The
important thing is that people trust each other enough (or at least they fell
safe enough) to keep talking genuinely.  I would suggest that you normalize
what they are experiencing. Your calm presence in the midst of their anxiety
will be a great resource.
Joe